- How to download freebie fonts on this website ?
To download a free product just enter your email address then put coupon code. Then please check your email inbox or spam and then you will get the confirmation email which contains a download link.
- How do I receive my font once I made the purchase ?
Here are 2 ways to find your product download link:
- First, after you successfully Checkout, on Thank you page will be shown button to download the font.
- You will get 2 emails after successful checkout, you will get Order Confirmation Recoeved first, and a few minutes later email you will get email with download link to font that you have bought.
- I don’t have a Paypal. Do you have an alternative payment method ?
You’ll need to checkout with Paypal, but you can click link Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card if you don’t have a PayPal account after Proceed To PayPal.
- Do you offer discounts for more than one license ?
Why not! Just email us and we’ll talk about it.
- How to install fonts on computer (Mac/PC) ?
On a PC
Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac
- Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
- Alternately, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
Important: Restart the program where you intend to use the font, and the fonts will show up in your font list when you open the program again.
- What software do I need to use this font ?
When a font is installed on your computer, it can be used with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. For additional details on OTF special features and installing your new font you’ll need specific programs to access the additional glyphs.
- How can I access the additional glyphs in the commercial versions ?
We suggest that before you purchase a commercial version in order to use the additional glyphs, you should check if the program you use support these feature.
Actually, the easiest is to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
Just click on Text > Glyphs and you’ll get the complete character map of the font. Adobe Photoshop, in it’s latest version (CC 2015) offers such a feature : click on Type > Panels > Glyphs panel or Window > Glyphs.
For any other program, please verify if you can access the character map.
Hopefully, for any font with additional glyphs, We’ll add a separated font file with only the alternates with a character map, so that you could easily use them, even in Microsoft Word.
- I am using a font for a client project. Is it allowed to give the font files to my clients?
No, you are not allowed to share font files to your clients, if your client needs font files, encourage them to purchase or download fonts on this store.
If you work with client/3rd party agencies/consultants or other organization but you are not a part of it, they will require their own license.
- Can I use fonts for products for sale?
Yes, you can create a physical or digital product with this font up to 10000 print/sales. When more than 10000 print/sales, you are required to purchase again or purchase Extended licenses for unlimited sale.
- Can I resell your font ?
You can not resell all of Ronny Studio Type font.
- Can I convert a font I purchase here to a webfont ?
Yes, you are permitted to convert Ronny Studio font to a webfont. If you want to embed to your web, you need to purchase webfont license.